Thursday, March 27, 2008

Seasons

I rode my motorcycle to work this morning. I ride it all winter, but this morning it was actually enjoyable. I am looking forward to spring, summer and fall. Sorry winter, you're not my favorite.
I love to ride, but I have to admit, sometimes it is not as fun as other times. I put a pair of Metlzer tires on a couple weeks ago. What a difference! Man, I thought the way it rode before was "what it is." I'm now wondering what else I have come to expect as "just the way it is."
Sort of like life. Different seasons/always room for improvement.
Loving a new Thai restaurant I discovered. It's called Thai Season. My wife and I have missed Thai food ever since leaving West Palm Beach. They have great food! It's located just south of Dick's Pawn on 17 in North Myrtle Beach. Say hi to Jan, Kit or Sak and tell them Jim sent you. I have a selfish motive for helping make their business successful. If you ever have the need to schedule a lunch meeting with me, it will be at the Thai Season at the right/front corner table which has been named "Jim's corner" by Kit.
Enjoying the season, enjoying improving, lovin' the Thai restaurant.
Just Thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts on Thai food and generations below. Love the book of Judges. We can really apply it to the present day - "every man was doing what was right in his own eyes..." rings in my ears quite often. Today it is more updated to sound like, "what is right for you, may not be right for me, etc.." Judges is a great book to study and the women in the morning group and I have been doing just that recently with the story of Gideon. We discussed the cycle of sin the Israelites went through every time their Judge died until they got a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to vouch for you about the Thai Season restaurant, we’ve been there a few times since they’ve opened and love it as well. Before they opened we’d go to the Bangkok restaurant all the way down in Myrtle Beach which is also very good but it’s a little bit of a drive. So it’s very nice having a good Thai restaurant so close to home!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave a comment.