Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Back

I am so sorry for my lapse. I have lots of excuses but no real reasons. I am like a cook with many pots on the stove. I seem to get focused on several things that are demanding my time and then loose sight of the things that don't call me or show up in my office. It is a privilege to be serving what God is cookin' up!
My internal conviction about neglecting my blog started last week, but today "I got the call." Not from God, but from Clay. Accountability is great!

Good things are happening here. We had a powerful time at NewSpring! The whole thing was FLAMBOYANT! (Sorry, Tony, a little late with the word.)

Easter is coming up with three services. I would imagine that we will see over a hundred people believe on the resurrected Christ for salvation. Can't wait.

I'll be back on a regular basis now. The move to the new office is nearly complete. We have Internet, praise the Lord! Phones are on the way. God is good.

Pray for a great move of God as we present the risen Christ to our world on Sunday.

Later.

1 comment:

What do you think? Leave a comment.