Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three to Get Ready . . . (cont.)

Well!! That was quite a break! Really. . . there are seasons when everything seems to come at you and discipline goes out the window. I just encountered such a time. Staffing changes, out of town trip, blood clot, and a reflective mood broke my routine for a couple weeks. Anyway, it is always exciting to restore discipline with the added growth that comes from the inclined terrain of challenges.

I will address the other two hinderances to leadership this week. I just wanted to let you know that I am back from a little personal retreat and looking forward to what lies ahead.

Breaking the routine and getting a little off schedule isn't always a bad thing, as long as you are able to grow from the experience and return to the discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment.